At Jordan Media Institute ("JMI" or "The Institute"), we consider user privacy of information to be all important.
Jordan Media Institute provides a variety of educational and training services.
Collection of Information by Third Parties
Jordan Media Institute is responsible for personal information in its control, including information that may be transferred to a service provider performing services for, or on behalf of, the Institute. The Institute has established these Privacy Guidelines, and procedures and practices, to safeguard such personal information.
- Jordan Media Institute identifies the purposes for which it collects personal information either before or at the time of collection.
- The Institute collects, uses and discloses personal information only with the consent of the individual, or as otherwise allowed by law.
- Consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information may be express or implied, as appropriate. Individuals may withdraw their consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and considerations.
- Jordan Media Institute only collects personal information that is necessary for the purposes identified. Personal information is collected directly from the individual, and may, with consent or as otherwise allowed by law, be collected from other sources.
- Personal information is not, without consent, used or disclosed to a third party for any purpose other than that for which it was collected, unless such use or disclosure is required or allowed by law. This may include use or disclosure in order to protect the Institute’s interests in civil proceedings and in proceedings involving criminal activity, fraud or misrepresentation.
- Jordan Media Institute retains personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the identified purpose or as otherwise required or allowed by law.
- Jordan Media Institute uses reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information is accurate and complete for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Jordan Media Institute protects the security and confidentiality of personal information with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- Jordan Media Institute’s Privacy Guidelines are available to the Website users/visitors and the public. Upon written request addressed to Jordan Media Institute, we will provide a copy of these Guidelines, and respond to inquiries about our practices relating to personal information.
- An individual may request to be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of personal information pertaining to him/her. Jordan Media Institute will provide appropriate access to such information that it holds. If the Institute determines not to provide access to personal information, we will provide an explanation. Individuals may request the correction of personal information the Institute holds about them, and if we find that what we have is incorrect, we will correct it.