The project aimed to build the professional capabilities of journalists and JMI students, as well as contribute to improving press freedoms.
The cooperation agreement entailed:
- Organizing training workshops on safety and security of journalists and skills in handling crises and disasters.
- Organizing an academic trip for JMI students to build their professional capacities and expand the horizons of the MA program.
- Organizing a camp for journalists and JMI alumni to improve their employability in the media labor market.
- Conducting a workshop on news coverage in conflict areas and professional and personal security for journalists.
- Holding a training workshop on producing historical documentaries.
- Organizing a workshop on safety of journalists in times of war and crises.
- Arranging a study trip to Sweden for JMI students with visits to Swedish media institutions and training workshops.
- Holding a training camp for fresh graduates of media studies.